Marly Skin® is available in the following dosage forms:
- 100 ml ± 150 Applications sufficient
for approx. 3 1 /2 months*
- 50 ml ± 75 Sufficient for
approx. 2 months** when used twice a working day, e.g. for hands (walnut size).
AQUA, BUTANE, STEARIC ACID, PROPANE, SORBITOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DIMENTHICONOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BISABOLOL
- Tested like a drug, tested in countless human trials and finally produced and documented according to GMP and ISO standards (Made in Germany), MARLY SKIN® embodies the highest standards that must be met by such a high-tech product.
- Documented according to the Brussels Cosmetics Regulation
- Shelf life: 5 years, After opening the can: 12 months
- Storage: Store in a cool place
- Ecology: Participation in the Dual System / Green Dot, aluminium mono-bloc can, recyclable
- Toxicology: The product contains only ingredients approved according to the German Cosmetic Decree (KVO) which are toxicologically harmless. MARLY SKIN® has no skin irritating or sensitizing properties.
- Product composition:
Sorbitol: Moisture – retains skin moisture
Propylene glycol: moisture – preserves the skin moisture
Glycerine: moisture – preserves the skin moisture, protects the skin from external influences
Polydimethylsiloxane: Makes the skin smooth and supple, Increases the water content of the skinVitamin
Vitamin E: protection against free radicals
Bisabolol: Anti-inflammatory, soothing and skin-strengthening