Marly Skin® – The Original – Skin Barrier Foam. For healthy skin.
Like a second skin, the micro-fine foam integrates into the top horny layer of your skin and forms the highly resistant
Marly Skin® protection network.
Due to its microfine structure, Marly Skin® absorbs completely very quickly and is extremely pleasant.
The foam does not leave an oily film on the skin and can be applied to the whole body, including the face and eyes, etc.
- Wash hands / skin before use and dry well.
- Shake can vigorously before each use and hold spray head vertically downwards.
- Remove foam for the area of skin to be protected (a walnut-sized amount is sufficient for the hands).
- Rub evenly and thoroughly into the skin. Do not forget the fingertips, nail fold and spaces between the fingers on your hands! For optimal distribution it is advisable to remove jewellery (e.g. rings).
- Let it work for 3 minutes after rubbing in – now your skin is protected for 4-6 hours!
- Repeat the process every 4-6 hours.
Features & Benefits
- Marly Skin® has no skin irritating or sensitizing properties.
- is absorbed immediately and is neither visible nor perceptible (like a second skin)
- does not leave an oily film on the skin
- can be used all over the body
- 4-6 hours of constant protection even if the skin is washed or disinfected several times
- no impairment of the natural skin functions, transpiration and tactile sensation
- no removal necessary, dissolves by itself without residues
- tested like a drug, tested in countless human trials and finally produced and documented according to GMP and ISO standards (Made in Germany), Marly Skin® embodies the highest standards that are required of such a high-tech product
- Ecology: Participation in the Dual System / Green Dot, aluminium mono-bloc can, recyclable
- 100 ml ± 150 Applications sufficient for approx. 3 1 /2 months, with two weekly applications for e.g. hands (walnut size)
Marly Skin® is used for dermatological damage, as skin protection at work and as a basis in daily cosmetics.